Far Too Cute: Musings about fashion and beauty

A blog all about covetable, charming, and far too cute fashion, beauty products, and accessories in Boston and beyond. See my vintage store at www.Far2Cute.com!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Ferdinand Home Store

I received a tip from a friend about a cute little shop based in Portland, Maine. Ferdinand Home Store, is run by owner and designer, Diane Toepfer. I have a HUGE crush on her cards and stationary. Here are some of my favorites...




1. Birds in Frame card.














2. Leopard and Lady card.

















3. Walking the Goose card.

4 Comments:

Anonymous risa said...

wow!!! these cards are gorgeous.

12:17 PM  
Blogger kigogal said...

I've heard about this store! I wonder where I heard about it? (I mean, besides here, obviously.) :-)

6:36 PM  
Blogger Ceije said...

lady walking goose - amazing.

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Jessica said...

love that shop. I had noted the leopard and lady card on my blog a few months ago. I guess great minds DO think alike...so many to choose on the site, can't really decide!

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home