Far Too Cute: Musings about fashion and beauty

A blog all about covetable, charming, and far too cute fashion, beauty products, and accessories in Boston and beyond. See my vintage store at www.Far2Cute.com!

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Find of the Moment: Jessica Elliot

I stumbled upon the lovely work of Jessica Elliot this afternoon. (I think I remember seeing some of her work in an old issue of Lucky.) Apparently, Jessica is an actress-turned-jewelry designer who found a talent for creating some very wearable pieces. I was immediatley drawn to her lovely rings, earrings and necklaces that are vintage-inspired (surprise, surprise). Jessica's work seems to seamlessly mix touches of feminity with hints of rock and roll. Heavy and bold combines with delicate and romantic. I am posting my two favorites from her store (www.jammfactory.net/jessicaelliot/newsite/home.aspx). The rose ring is very pretty, and casting it in sterling takes away the "sickly sweet" factor. I'm also really excited about her skeleton key necklace collection. Finally-inspiration for my own antique key collection!

6 Comments:

Blogger kigogal said...

Ohhhhhh! Beautiful! I also just "discovered" (someone told me about it) :-) a lovely line of silver jewelry. It's http://www.smallthingsdesigns.com.

I wish I would have found Jessica Elliot before my brother's wedding. I needed a perfect chunky silver necklace and other jewelry and never really found out. Pooh.

How was Seattle?

10:17 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Love the necklace a lot. Your right about the ring looking MUCH better in just sliver.

I'm going to go check it out now. thanks.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL. GF you could warn a girl that the necklaces average 250... :0)

11:22 AM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

That ring is perfect. I just love silver.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Ceije said...

Love that necklace. When I was a little kid I used to have a necklace like that, but the keys were a lot smaller. It was the best! I wonder what happened to it??

6:42 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

I love the ring. I'd seen a flower ring in pink resin from Fred Flare with a similar design. I liked the idea, but it's probably not something I would wear. This silver flower ring is just so perfect, though.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home