Far Too Cute: Musings about fashion and beauty

A blog all about covetable, charming, and far too cute fashion, beauty products, and accessories in Boston and beyond. See my vintage store at www.Far2Cute.com!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I guess I am on a stationery kick...


If I owned a boutique, my little shop would be full of these beauties by Fiona Richard. Inspired by vintage ephemera, Fiona creates greeting cards, note cards and stationery that are modern, yet call to mind a bygone era. Love these! Find her work HERE.


5 Comments:

Blogger TessaJ said...

I so love notecards, stationary, paper....but I wind up buying way too much and then not having enough uses for it all!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

I agree, so I am framing some of the prettiest ones to put in my office. Some of the others I am giving as gifts to stationary friends.

6:42 AM  
Anonymous Jessica said...

these are lovely, they are getting some very interesting ideas flowing in my head! thanks for the link...

7:05 AM  
Blogger clothes-pin said...

Wow. These are so nice and very different. I love the vintage feel.

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Michael Quinion said...

It's spelled "stationery" if you're referring to notepaper, cards, and such. The bit about "stationary friends" was also amusing. I too have friends who don't move!

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home