Far Too Cute: Musings about fashion and beauty

A blog all about covetable, charming, and far too cute fashion, beauty products, and accessories in Boston and beyond. See my vintage store at www.Far2Cute.com!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Magazines Galore!



If you read this blog regularly, you may know that I have a wee bit (too put it midly) of an addiction to magazines. Domino? Check. Blueprint? Got it! Lucky? Next. Nylon? Yup... Unfortunately, that's just the tip of the iceberg....But, sometimes all these magazines tend to look the same. So, I was super excited to see that BUYOLYMPIA is now featuring magazines on their amazing website. My new favorites include "Kitchen Sink Magazine: For People Who Think Too Much" and "Hamburger Eyes Photo Magazine: A Coffee Table Photo Magazine." I guess I can add two more zines to my overflowing magazine stand.

2 Comments:

Blogger TessaJ said...

I'm addicted to them as well. I swear, one day my floor is going to cave in from the mass of paper that piles up in my apartment (for I tend to keep years and years of back issues of Vogue, Vanity Fair, InStyle, Harper's Bazaar, etc. etc.)

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Budget Diva said...

Me too...but I have now been tossing them out the minute a new one arrives. This is a fabulous find, going to check it out now.

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home