Far Too Cute: Musings about fashion and beauty

A blog all about covetable, charming, and far too cute fashion, beauty products, and accessories in Boston and beyond. See my vintage store at www.Far2Cute.com!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

MediaBistro Event

Hi everyone, I know there are some New England media folks who read this blog. Are any of you planning to attend the Boston MediaBistro event in July? If so, send me an email or comment to this post--I'd love to finally put faces to names. If you live in the New England area and work in media, you may be interested in learning more about the GROUP and their networking events.

2 Comments:

Blogger MARYBETH said...

Hi Nikki,
Just shoot me an e-mail when you see something you like. I am looking for handmade items of any genre. So far I have bartered for 2 hand made soft stuffed handmade toys for my granddaughter, fabric to make little girl clothes and a Wooden Peter Rabbit plaque I love vintage ephemera of all kinds-oh I'm open to anything-I have soo much stuff to take pics of and I just received a message from a nice gal looking to swap who has an e-bay store and she said the lighting in my pictures should be brighter so I'm gonna have to take items outside-easier said then done in this 110 degree weather! Do let me know if you are looking for specific things so I can photograph them ASAP.
Thank you for coming and I look forward to Bartering with you!

10:14 PM

12:55 PM  
Blogger . said...

.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home