Far Too Cute: Musings about fashion and beauty

A blog all about covetable, charming, and far too cute fashion, beauty products, and accessories in Boston and beyond. See my vintage store at www.Far2Cute.com!

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Pier 1. Really? Yes!

In the newest issue of Lucky, the editors featured a wicker chair in a lovely shade of robin's egg blue. The piece was from none other than Pier 1 Imports. Honestly, I haven't been in the store since my college days when papasan chairs were all the rage. So, suffice it to say, it took a lot of convincing for me to log onto their website and check out their new offerings. I am happy to report that I was delighted by some of their new designs. Pier 1 really did get their act together. Here are some of my favorites.




1. Ginza Pillow











2. Ceramic and bamboo vase










3. Buddha Sculpture

5 Comments:

Blogger MARYBETH said...

Happy July 1st Nikki =)

Just from these 3 picks i can see we would make the best of shopping partners!
How goes the summer in Boston?
THis weekend will be filled with taking TBB phots and more photos and more photos...do come by if you have time and bring the PIER 1 items with you =)
XO
MB

1:57 AM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Pier 1 is great!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

The pillow, vase, and sculpture are gorgeous. It seems like Pier 1 fell out of favor for a while, but with designs like that, they could become viable again. (And I remember when Pampasan chairs were all the rage. I was in college then, too, and it's probably been since then that I'd been in a Pier 1 store.)

9:49 AM  
Anonymous BudgetDiva said...

all this going on over at pier 1...they've really stepped up.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Dinah said...

Pier 1 has done such a overhaul and now they have so much cool stuff...

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home