Far Too Cute: Musings about fashion and beauty

A blog all about covetable, charming, and far too cute fashion, beauty products, and accessories in Boston and beyond. See my vintage store at www.Far2Cute.com!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Brimming with Excitement

I can barely contain my excitement for this weekend--a vintage experience like no other. What dare you ask am I talking about? The Brimfield Antique Show!! "Oh" you say, "Never heard of it." That's okay, I hadn't heard of the show either until I moved to Boston. But, apparently this fair is herald as one of the largest antique shows in the country with over 5,000 (yes that's thousand!) vendors from around the world showing off their wares. What's even crazier is that 30,000 people usually appear on peak show days (the fair runs all week). I've got my comfortable shoes, sunscreen, and a cooler full of drinks and food ready to head out the door tomorrow. I'll be sure to take pictures of the show so you can see the pandemonium. Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jessica said...

I wish I was there to go flea market shopping. I am looking for interesting housewares for the move and a big antique is what I need!

Well I hope you found some amazing, you must tell me all about them!

3:49 AM  
Anonymous risa said...

my mom's friend goes every year and she always finds great stuff. can't wait to hear about your finds.

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home