Far Too Cute: Musings about fashion and beauty

A blog all about covetable, charming, and far too cute fashion, beauty products, and accessories in Boston and beyond. See my vintage store at www.Far2Cute.com!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Clean Sweep


Summer turns me into a bit of a clean freak. It's the time of year when I want to thrown open all the windows, get rid of the dust I couldn't see in winter light, and throw away the soups and chowders taking up room in my freezer. I have to admit though that sweeping is one of my least favorite chores. Dragging a broom around a bunch of hardwood floors is boring...that is until I came across this find yesterday. The Swan broom is a prima ballerina. Look at how well trained she is to make the drudgery of housework look as effortless and elegant as a night at the ballet. The rubber handle is super strong and bristles seem to grab all those dust bunnies that usually have free reign over my apartment. I'm a convert folks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sales Rack Raider said...

Very sleek! Even though it won't turn cleaning into a favorite activity any time soon, it's a fun toy to play with.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Fashion Cult said...

those are adorable. yep, still doesn't make cleaning fun, but at least they are bad to look at. so you can put them somewhere visible

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home