Far Too Cute: Musings about fashion and beauty

A blog all about covetable, charming, and far too cute fashion, beauty products, and accessories in Boston and beyond. See my vintage store at www.Far2Cute.com!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

I Heart Nanette


My favorite girly-girl designer, Nanette Lepore, is set to team up with Keds to design a limited edition of shoes for their Spring 2007 collection. The collection will include ballet flats, skimmers, peep toes and d'Orsay flats. Each style is said to incorporate Nanette's signature prints and embellishments! We will get a sneak peek of the select styles at her tent during this fall's New York's Fashion week. I am excited to see the whimsy she puts into this collection.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dinah said...

I am sooooo excited. I have not owned a pair of Keds since I was 11 or something and I know that these will be fab!

6:26 AM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Ooooh! Super fun. I love her designs.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home