Far Too Cute: Musings about fashion and beauty

A blog all about covetable, charming, and far too cute fashion, beauty products, and accessories in Boston and beyond. See my vintage store at www.Far2Cute.com!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Mirror Mirror on the Wallpaper


So simple, that you think someone has thought of it already...But I don't think I have ever seen mirrored wallpaper before. And, how cool is this design?! The artist is London-based designer Afroditi Krassa. Each year she creates a new collection for her fans. This year, she is offering some pretty amazing tableware, furniture, mirror installations and even lighting pieces. All works are limited editions. I can't get over the wallpaper though...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Jessica said...

wow...this is amazing. Where did you find these beautiful pieces?

I am always trying to find the latest and greatest, but this is the definite kicker...

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Nikki said...

Found her through a day spent at bookstore. Isn't her stuff so cool?

12:34 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Wow is right.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Dinah said...

That is the nicest mirror wallpaper that I have seen. My parents had mirror wallpaper in one of their bathrooms circa 1960's....

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home