Far Too Cute: Musings about fashion and beauty

A blog all about covetable, charming, and far too cute fashion, beauty products, and accessories in Boston and beyond. See my vintage store at www.Far2Cute.com!

Monday, July 10, 2006

So weird that it's good...


Browsing the graphic design section at The Coop bookstore this afternoon, I came across a book of young European artists. One particular piece caught me off guard and actually made me laugh out loud. It was the work of Barney Barford, a London artist and designer who uses a lot of "found" craft pieces in his installations. Although, I don't think I would ever buy a piece, the art is definitely amusing to look at. Check out his portfolio HERE.

1 Comments:

Blogger Moi said...

What a peculiar artist! Very humurous too. I don't think I'd buy any either but it's def. interesting to look at.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home