Far Too Cute: Musings about fashion and beauty

A blog all about covetable, charming, and far too cute fashion, beauty products, and accessories in Boston and beyond. See my vintage store at www.Far2Cute.com!

Monday, August 14, 2006

ALMOST Good Enough to Eat...


I love walking through the South End of Boston. The brownstones are gorgeous, the people are friendly and the neighborhood has a buzz to it---so much so that I think the stores in the area are definitely a step ahead from the rest of Boston. One shop that I always enjoy going into is the POLKADOG BAKERY on Shawmut Ave. Nope, I don't own a dog, but if I did, he would be spoiled rotten at this doggie boutique. The shop is set-up like a french bakery with display cases full of delicious looking cannolis, cookies and cakes...the only problem is that they are not for human consumption (that is unless you like the taste of doggie treats.) That's right all the beautifully presented desserts are for dogs. What's more, all creations are all-natural with no salt, sugar or preservatives added. What an ingenious idea!

6 Comments:

Blogger Fashion Kitty said...

Haha. Now I feel like a fool for drooling over doggie treats.

6:05 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Ha ha! I was drooling, too. Then I showed the screen to my dog, and he practically torn my computer apart trying to get to the goodies.

(Okay, I exaggerate a bit.)

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Jessica said...

You can still eat them...though it might taste like liver and onions

5:14 AM  
Anonymous Joan said...

My Nigel would love to taste one of those scrumtious looking treats.

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Beth said...

Emma the Pug says she is packing her bags and moving to Boston!

Adorable!

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad I found this dog bakery, I live in Boston, and I ahd no idea about it. Tommorow we are taking our little yorkie to the bakery, and have a nice afternoon in the south end. How did I not know about this place?
Thank you, Tatiana

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home