Far Too Cute: Musings about fashion and beauty

A blog all about covetable, charming, and far too cute fashion, beauty products, and accessories in Boston and beyond. See my vintage store at www.Far2Cute.com!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Great wallets: db clay

Always on the lookout for cool designers, a friend of mine recommended that I check out the work of db clay. Based in Portland, OR, db clay specializes in unique and concept-driven wallets. Using gaffers tape, the company transfers original artwork and photographs to the wallets creating very cool and very durable products. Here are some of their original designs:



1. Deer Heads













2. Tree















3. Abstract

7 Comments:

Blogger kigogal said...

I met the guy who owns this company and makes these wallets last year!!!! He was real nice. (And for any single girls out there, REAL cute!) :-)

9:58 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

No way--that's too funny. His wallets are starting to turn up in boutiques around Boston.

5:24 AM  
Blogger chippamunkey said...

Hey these are pretty cool. I am really digging the one with the tree and the clouds...

9:44 AM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

Those are super cute! Very original.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Sparkles said...

I really like these - not like anything I've ever seen before, thanks for sharing :)

http://fashionista-til-i-die.blogspot.com/

3:15 AM  
Blogger eurobrat said...

That second one is really lovely.

12:27 PM  
Blogger KRiSTOPHER DUKES said...

Ooh la love... Totally love the animals, totally love the deerheads, totally blogged about you:

http://blog.thisnext.com/blog/ooh-la-love-independent-fashion.html


What's your email, doll? I want to invite you to check out shopcast network www.ThisNext.com.

Looks like I just did.

Email me if you have any questions, I really want to see you around there!

MWAH
K

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home