Far Too Cute: Musings about fashion and beauty

A blog all about covetable, charming, and far too cute fashion, beauty products, and accessories in Boston and beyond. See my vintage store at www.Far2Cute.com!

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Thinking of Fall

I can't believe we are already well into August and I STILL have no tan to show for the summer. Ah well, I guess that is the life of a desk jockey. With the temperatures finally cooling down a bit in Boston (a gorgeous 75 degrees here right now), it almost seems like fall will soon be making an appearance--and that means Back to School Goodies!! Though I haven't been a student for quite sometime, I always enjoying loading up on cute journals, notepads, and other office supplies. Here are some of the treats I will be snatching up before they are sold-out.



1. Mouse pad from Fred Flare.












2. Nostalgic Nancy Drew notepads available at Black Ink.

















3. My very own premade pro/con list from Knock Knock cards.

2 Comments:

Blogger kigogal said...

Very cool stuff. I'm the same way with office and stationery supplies. Such FUN Stuff!!!! :-)

10:41 PM  
Blogger Chic Chicks said...

omg i love the pro/ con lists! im always using pro/ con lists to make desicions so these will so help!

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home