Far Too Cute: Musings about fashion and beauty

A blog all about covetable, charming, and far too cute fashion, beauty products, and accessories in Boston and beyond. See my vintage store at www.Far2Cute.com!

Monday, September 11, 2006

Favorite New Website

I think people fall into two categories in life...those who love to hunt for a great bargain and those who hate to rummage through tons of duds to find a fabulous gem. I fall into the former category. I love the thrill of a good hunt. Most weekends you can find me at a thrift store searching through bins of discarded items to walk away triumphant with a handful of vintage butons, a fabulous bag, or an out-of-print art book. Now, my love for bargain shopping has gone interactive with SHOP GOODWILL. A quick tour of the website showed a pair of Kate Spade shoes selling at $30, a Japanese woodblock print selling at $10 and vintage teacups starting for as low as $1!!

2 Comments:

Blogger chippamunkey said...

Hey thanks for the link... I am going to check it out now!! Nothing better than finding something fab for next to nothing!

8:36 AM  
Blogger Stylefinder said...

Yeah, that's a great site! So many finds for so little $$...my kinda place to shop!

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home