Far Too Cute: Musings about fashion and beauty

A blog all about covetable, charming, and far too cute fashion, beauty products, and accessories in Boston and beyond. See my vintage store at www.Far2Cute.com!

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Felt Cuffs


Thanks to Style Hive, I have found my fall accessory staple...Kelly Mulloy's wool felt cuffs. These beauties are made from 100% wool felt with reversible closures. They come in nine different colors and each one is a unique, one-of-kind piece. I think these would be great for days that I feel like wearing all black but want a little color to make the outfit pop.

5 Comments:

Blogger kigogal said...

Those are soooo cool! I'm going to order at least one next payday. Great find!!!!!

3:11 PM  
Blogger TessaJ said...

I LOVE those! Absolutely love them!

8:01 PM  
Blogger chippamunkey said...

Far too cute cuffs that is forsure.. Love em.

8:44 AM  
Blogger suburban prep said...

I love them.

6:28 AM  
Blogger Stylefinder said...

ooh, those are great! What a nice change from my regular leather cuffs.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home