Far Too Cute: Musings about fashion and beauty

A blog all about covetable, charming, and far too cute fashion, beauty products, and accessories in Boston and beyond. See my vintage store at www.Far2Cute.com!

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Hello again!


Yes, I know it's been too long since I last posted on this blog. My life has been crazy, hectic recently. But, I am back (at least for a short while) to catch everyone up on fashion, beauty and design finds. First off, Heather at Tractenberg & Co. sent me some of her favorite beauty products for me to try out. Can I tell you how excited I was when the package arrived?? It was like Christmas in September. Inside, the box was jam-packed with amazing lines like Jaqua, Cornish Spa and Sanoflore Organic. Already, the forerunner for my favorite product is the Mint Chocolate Body Lotion from Jaqua. I love all body products that smell like dessert and this one didn't disappoint. (It smells very light and fresh, but just like an after-dinner mint.) The lotion melted into my skin immediately and didn't leave that greasy-feeling that many body lotions tend to do.

Speaking of bath and beauty products, often times, I tend to judge a product more by the packaging than what the product will actually do for me. Case in point, Sharps shampoo. Yes, this is just your normal, daily conditioning shampoo, but how cool is the product design?? In fact, all of Sharps products have great packaging. Do I know if their line really works? Nope. But, I would be willing to spend the money to find out, just so I could keep the bottles when I am done.

2 Comments:

Blogger kigogal said...

Ohhh, I agree with you. I always will buy a product if it has a cute or interesting package. How do I get a friend who will mail me boxes of beauty bits to try out? :-)

7:59 AM  
Blogger Miss A said...

kigogal, I'd love to swap with you if you're interested!
And in case anyone is interested, my local Chapters has a whole bunch of Jacqua products in their clearance section, 75% off- maybe check yours too!
Love the blog!

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home