Far Too Cute: Musings about fashion and beauty

A blog all about covetable, charming, and far too cute fashion, beauty products, and accessories in Boston and beyond. See my vintage store at www.Far2Cute.com!

Sunday, September 10, 2006

My latest obsession...


A saleswoman at the J. Crew store directed me to these Lulu Guinness inspired, peep-toe pumps this afternoon. They are heavenly. How cute would they look with a girly skirt or black pants?? Oh, but I can't see my toes lasting more than a day at the shop with these beauties strapped to my feet.

8 Comments:

Blogger kigogal said...

Three words for ya, beatiful muser...

FOUR HOUR SHOES. :-)

You just have to have another pair that are cute (but comfortable) to get you through the day. What I do with all my 4 hour shoes is start the day in them, switch to something comfy for the meaty part of the day, and then put on the cute ones again to finish it out. 'Course, I sit at a desk most of the day, so then I just wear my comfy shoes for meetings and stuff....

4:43 PM  
Blogger clothes-pin said...

It was worng of you to put shoes like THAT up today. so wrong but sooo good!

2:40 PM  
Blogger daddylikeyblog said...

Gorgeous.

11:28 PM  
Blogger Beantown Girl said...

I LOVE these shoes.... I may need to go try them on!

6:51 PM  
Blogger Beantown Girl said...

I love these shoes. I may need to try them on!

6:52 PM  
Blogger Emmy CuppyCake said...

cute shoes! ohhh. i want them! lol

9:08 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Far too cute! :) Love them

2:33 AM  
Anonymous buy rift account said...

OH my! i super love the shoes.. want to have just like that..=D

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home