Far Too Cute: Musings about fashion and beauty

A blog all about covetable, charming, and far too cute fashion, beauty products, and accessories in Boston and beyond. See my vintage store at www.Far2Cute.com!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Blog of the Week: Juniper Designs

I love when people leave comments on my blog. Not only does it let me know that someone out there--somewhere-- is reading my stuff, but it allows me to find some really interesting and creative poeple. Jen at JUNIPER DESIGNS visited my website recently. She left a comment, which prompted me to click on her name and see what she was blogging about over in her neck of the worldwide wide. What I found was a super cool jewerly and soon-to-be home designer with a killer instinct for finding unique and interesting art and design. Check out her blog. It is bursting with great ideas.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Jessica said...

I couldn't agree with you more. I love her site and her picks are always so fantastic!

How are you doing?

2:42 PM  
Anonymous jen said...

*blushing*
thank you for the love! i ADORE your shop!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Omar Cruz said...

this report is fantastic, the infomation you show us is really interesting and is good written. Do you want to see something more? you can visit too:Great investment opportunity at Costa Rica Pacific Coast, Preconstruction condos in costa rica ,
Condo sales in costa rica, Retirement property in costa rica. Visit us for more info at: http://www.ramadajaco.com/

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Celia said...

These articles are fantastic; the information you show us is interesting for everybody and is really good written. It’s just great!! Do you want to know something more? Read it...: Great investment opportunity in Costa Rica: jaco beach real estate, map jaco beach, hotel in jaco beach costa rica. Visit us for more info at: http://www.jaco-bay.com/

4:42 PM  
Blogger Stivel Velasquez said...

The logo above is a sneak peek at the new look at Juniper coming late Summer 2007. Not only will Juniper undergo some cosmetic changes, but the direction of the business will be shifting as well. While I have loved creating jewelry, and have done so for more years than I care to remember, I am ready for a change. march madness As many designers continue to face the over-saturation of the market with confidence - I find myself losing the drive - there are so many talented designers on the forefront of the market and honestly - I rather support them then continue to struggle with inspiration.
http://www.enterbet.com

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home