Far Too Cute: Musings about fashion and beauty

A blog all about covetable, charming, and far too cute fashion, beauty products, and accessories in Boston and beyond. See my vintage store at www.Far2Cute.com!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Stupid Funny

Sometimes, I think I have the humor of a thirteen year old boy. Gross out jokes and stupid punch lines make me laugh. Take for instance, UNCOOKED CARDS. I find Natalie and Armand's (the creators of the card line) humor very clever and completely immature ( and so would a prepubescent boy). These cards are not meant to be sappy, run-of-the-mill salutations. And, that is exactly why I think they are brillant. Check them out and let me know what you think.

5 Comments:

Blogger kstyle said...

Thank you! Just checked out shopgoodwill and I looove it. Will definately pass on. Having a fun contest at kstyle. come on over and check out. k

6:15 PM  
Blogger kigogal said...

OH MY GOSH! Those are so hilarious! Urban Outfitters seems to be out of the birthday set and only has the snowflake/prostitute ones, but I am definitely going to find a way to buy some of these in Oregon!!!!!!! (Loved the new baby card!)

:-)

1:20 PM  
Blogger chippamunkey said...

Haha this is ammmmazing! I love it! I need some of these. especially for valentines day (I know i am thinking very far in advance)

4:57 PM  
Blogger treasuring said...

oh my god, these are hilarious. i'm so glad to see there are several stores in boulder (where i live) that sell these. i'm going to buy an "i love you" one for my boyfriend immediately.

thanks!

8:02 AM  
Blogger Amanda Mae said...

These are like my inner monologue/thoughts printed in adorable font on lovely paper.

Thanks for the hilarious awakening!

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home